CRISTIANO RONALDO SEARCH


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Real who? Cristiano Ronaldo signs new five-year contract for Man Utd


Real who? Cristiano Ronaldo signs new five-year contract for Man Utd

Real Madrid, stick that in your overpriced pipe and smoke it! Master Ronaldo loves playing with John O'Shea, Kieron Richardson and Darren Fletcher so much that he has decided to snub your billion-dollar advances and sign a new, improved five-year contract that will keep him at Old Trafford until 2012.

'I am delighted,' said CR. 'I spoke with Sir Alex and David Gill about my future and everyone knew that I wanted to stay. I am very happy at the club and I want to win trophies and hopefully we will do that this season.' Great news for Man Utd fans and great news for English football that the most exciting player in the world is staying in the Premiership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRISTIANO RONALDO

MY FAVORITE BLOGS